Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Your Blue Room

As you may or may not have noticed...I love cute. Other members of my family are dark, classic or simple. I'm the cute one. This dress from Volstead at Cinema screamed my name the second I walked in the booth. I had the hardest time deciding on a color, but I finally settled on the blue. It's perfect in every way...I may not take it off for a few days!


What I'm wearing: 

  • Dress: Volstead ~ Liaison Chemise ~ Ice
  • Stockings: Izzie's - Tights black
  • Shoes: *GF* Strap Shoes "Alex" Alpha-mask
  • Makeup: Izzie's - Lipstick rose
  •                Izzie's - Estella Eyeshadow smokey 1
  • Hair: *Dura-Girl*38(Coffee)resize
  • Nails: Izzie's - French Nails L (hand size 10)
  • Ring: MG - Ring - Ramona 77 - L
  • Earrings: [MAGIC NOOK] First Kiss Earring (Gold) 
  • Bracelet: [MAGIC NOOK] Love Bracelet (Gold) / L Forearm
  • Necklace: [MAGIC NOOK] Sweetheart Necklace (Gold) / Chest
  • Skin: Izzie's - Estella Skin pale DB CL
  • Pose: Apple Spice - Against the Wall Pose 008






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com