Monday, November 26, 2012

All That You Are

Squee!! New poses from HISpose! Yes, technically they are created for men. But, honestly, men's poses can be totally hot for the chicas, as well! This new series is called "HISabs". We all know the boys are obsessed with their abs, for sure. I am, however, not ashamed to say that I am, as well. SL and RL I will show them off when ever I have the chance. These poses are perfect for a self absorbed pixel chick, such as myself. ♥



What I'm wearing:

Top: -tb- Tied Up Tank - White

Tattoo: AITUI TATTOO - Hip Hearts Black I
Jeans: [Aux]Belted Bells - Grime
Makeup: Izzie's - Eliza Eyeshadow smokey 2
               Izzie's - Lipstick red
Facial Piercing: *P* Nose & Chin Gem ~Colors & Bling~ Silver
Hair: -LaViere- Katie/MutedOmbre
Lashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dollface black)
Nails: Izzie's - French Nails
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (October Morning, w4)
Jewelry: MG - Earrings - Handcuffs
             MG - Necklace - Handcuffs - Short
Skin: Izzie's - Eliza Skin porcelain DB CL

Pose: HISpose - Abs 3 (Slightly modded because I have boobies!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com