Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Secret Place

Me again! Today's Inspire Me suggestion was secret places. This picture actually didn't start out with a secret place intention. I simply wanted to take a picture of the new Kylee hair from Wasabi Pills. After much fussing with what to wear and about a billion tp's trying to find an inspiring location...I ended up here. Obviously, its a secret where here actually is, but if you really need to know, let me know...I'll tell ya! 



What I'm wearing:


  • Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Kylee Mesh Hair - Wild honey
  • Skin: [Atomic] Grace Skin (DB)_Buff - Fall (TDR Exclusive)
  • Corset: [Aura] Grimm - Corset - white
  • Panties: !Nayar - Panties - Basics Pack [White]
  • Headband: MONS / Hippie Chain Headband - stone (black)
  • Feet: Slink Rigged Mesh
  • Tattoo: Tenjin Simple Sketch Tattoo (faded)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com