Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Feels Like Heaven Coming Down


And it feels now
Just like heaven's coming down
Your soul shakes free
As its conscience hits the ground





Yesterday's SL Blogger Support "Inspire Me" prompt was "Melancholy". Thinking it would be easy, given my emotional state lately, I set out to capture my melancholy.  Thanks to the gorgeous Fly Free wings from Auxillary at The Arcade it all came together!

What I'm wearing:

Coat: (fd) Hobo Fur - Stone
Skin: Glam Affair - Renee   - My Gitana 03 D (Arcade Item)
Panties: {Luxuria} Caer - panty *taupe* 
Hair: -LaViere- Taylor /MutedOmbre
Rings:  [MANDALA] Motsumame Ring - Red/Gold -- (Yummy) Boho Ring
Wings: [Aux]Fly Free- Owl (Arcade Item) 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Saint Piercings
Nails: Izzie's Classic Nails



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com