Thursday, January 17, 2013

Tired Of Waiting


So I stand
To let you down here alone
I can't seem to dream of you
No more
I am tired of waiting


Oye! I have had zero inspiration when it came to pictures this week...and I'm also having graphics issues which didnt help me at all! Luckily, I ventured to The Gallery Giftshop this afternoon and came across Manu and Paco's cozy sweater...and I needed it, immediately! It's so perfect for those blah days where you just want to lay around and snuggle all day. Squeee!

What I'm Wearing:

Sweater: 22769 ~ [femme]  Knit Tunic grey
Hair: [elikatira] Only - Brown 08
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Europa 09
Glasses - Cute Poison - Susie Q Glasses
Nails - Izzie's Classic Nails
Pose: [tea.s] Let Me Have My Coffee First


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com