Saturday, February 16, 2013

Pink

Pink it was love at first sight, and 
Pink when I turn out the light 
Pink gets me high as a kite 
And I think everything is going to be all right 
No matter what we do tonight 
 
 
 
I wanted to share some adorable items from Circa with you today.  She has been busy and this is a small sampling of some of the new items so I suggest you head on over and check things out for yourself.  This stunning slipper chair is available for 50% off at  H&G.  The melting hearts are presently available in store until February 22nd for 10L.  Make sure you do not miss out!  The beautiful frame was part of The Cookie Jar's - For the Love of.... House & Garden Hunt.  The hunt is now officially over however a little bird has told me it will remain available until Monday or Tuesday.  Do not delay.  It comes in four color options.  It gave me a chance to show off some of my hearts who are all presently tied up in the real world.  I miss you girls.   :)
 
Speaking of new, The Secret Store released these amazing high detailed rose shirts.  I already picked up two!  They are a lovely fit with their skinny jeans by the way. 
 
What is what:
 
Skin:  Glam Affair - Renee - Trending 03 Red
Hair:  Magika [Hair] Habit
Shirt:  The Secret Store - 3D Rose Sweater - Nude
Jeans:  The Secret Store - Rise Skinny Jeans - Blue Denim
Shoes:  The Secret Store - Lovable Pumps - Prussian Blue
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1
 
Furniture:
 
[CIRCA] - "Jardin Royal" Rose & Vine Chair - Pink/Wht (16 pos)
[CIRCA] - "Funky Valentine" Branch - Picture Wall Art - Blk&S
[CIRCA] - My Melting Heart - Touch Light (L)
[CIRCA] - My Melting Heart - Touch Light (M)
[CIRCA] - My Melting Heart - Touch Light (S)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com