Saturday, March 23, 2013

Daybreaker

We, we burn our boats each new year
Silently watching the flames and the old life disappear
We're burning new sunrise into yesterday's skies
An ashen fingerprint melts into the sea
And we're doing fine now yeah we do
We don't feel sad or bad or blue and you know
We ain't never defeated
Not broken inside all that is fine
Yeah all that is fine



I have another round of Zodiac goodies to show off.  I really enjoyed a lot of what there was to offer and I admit I was skeptical if I would enjoy Aries or not.  I am so glad I was proven wrong!  I could not resist this bikini from Paper Doll, it is available there in three styles.  I could not pass up the roses though.  The necklace from House of London was a must have for me, I loved the teardrop design and black ribbon, it makes it stand out even from the distance of this particular image.  Also I the pose makers really came through this month with some great stuff.  This particular pose is available from Exposeur and the pack of poses including mirrors is available at a steal.  

What I am wearing:

Tattoo:  .:CoLL:. Make You Feel My Love ~ 
Bikini:  :Paper.Doll: String Bikini: Red Roses (Zodiac)
Necklace:  {Cherry} Fairest Necklace - scarlet (Zodiac)
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Ivette Mesh Hair - Gingerbread (Whore Couture) 
Feet:  Slink Mesh Feet  (Rigged)
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1 
Skin:  Izzie's - Asia Skin Ginger Edition pale freckles

Pose:  Exposeur - Call The Shots 1 (Zodiac)

Photo taken at Gilmour


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com