Thursday, March 21, 2013

Procrastination - Hooked on a Feeling

The number one rule in Second Life... never take yourself too seriously!  Some days you just have to find something to laugh at, or yourself to laugh at.  I did this blog post while on Skype with my sister Adaline.  We were trying to distract ourselves from some rather unsettling events that took place late this evening and this is what happened.  Skylar will never leave us alone again.  She may kick me off the sim for this picture alone.  And on that note... I bring to you the procrastination meme that Berry kicked off.


  1. What is the rez date for your current SL Avatar that you use most often? Autumn Amaranth - 09/05/2010 (2 years 6 months; 927 days)
  2. Where was the first place you made friends as a newb and got to know people in Second Life? It would have to be The Rock Store.  I wish I could even tell you how I wound up there but these really nice people took me in, got me a skin and the rest was history.  I met a very dear friend named Bijoux there that I still talk with today.  
  3. Where do you spend most of your SL time now? I am usually on the homestead I share with Skylar.  I spend the majority of my time flitting around there or our platform.  If I am not there there is a good chance I am at Aric's place or we went out to a club.  
  4. Who is your closest friend in Second Life? (only pick one) I hate picking one!  I can't really.  I mean the obvious answer is Skylar.  We finish each other's sentences, we say the same things at the same time, and we are positively nuts together.  She knows more about me than most people do and she really is a sister to me.  We have been together so long now I do not know what I would do without her.  My quieter and shy sister is Adaline, and I love her to pieces too.  Skylar and I took her in as a sister a long time ago.  People have confused us as real life sisters on facebook which just makes me smile.  She is just a beautiful soul with a voice to match and I would do anything for her too.  There will be a road trip involving us three in the real world soon, stay tuned!
  5. What is the most favorite thing in your inventory? (only pick one) This was hard, but hands down, it is what you see in the picture.  I bought this so long ago from Catnip!  I mean it is a big wheels... with a David Hasselhoff flag!  I cannot even begin to explain the epic here.  Look at it!
  6. The last thing you purchased in Second Life? Elikatira  -  [e] Again - Essentials Collection (I swore I had this but apparently I was missing the version 2 of the hair and I needed it to blog Peter Pan)
  7. What color clothing does your avatar wear most often?  Black would probably win out.  I wear a lot of warm tones as well.
  8. Do you prefer to walk, run or fly? I tend to fly and double click TP a lot.  I get lazy like that!
  9. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in SL? I helped Tanzie rez a sim length penis at The Rock Store til the sim crashed... good times!
  10. Who would you like to play YOU, in the movie of your SLife? Madeline Kahn, hands down.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com