Friday, April 12, 2013

Can't Help Falling In Love

Wise men say, 'Only fools rush in'
But I can't help, fallin' in love with you
Shall I stay? Would it be a sin?
I can't help, fallin' in love with you

As the river flows gently to the sea
Darlin' so we go, some things were meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole heart too
'Cause I can't help, fallin' in love with you



The Atooly Hunt for  Blooming Into the Season is underway!  It runs until May 10th.  You can get your list of locations and hints:  HERE  There are some pretty darn cute items out in this spring theme so its well worth hopping around and checking out what they have to offer.  I jumped all over this pose from In~Stance to blog called Bubble Love.  You should go hunt for it too!!!  Aric was a real sport and helped me out with this one, isn't he adorable making all those heart shaped bubbles just for me?  

Happy Hunting my loves!

What Autumn is Wearing:

Tattoo:  ::Para Designs:: Love
Skin:  [PF] Alyx <Vanilla> - Winged/Eye A (aubbrow)
Lip Gloss:  [PF] <Vanilla> - Lip Lustre - HI-C
Shorts:  (fd) Scallop Shorts - Denim
Sweater:  Tee*fy Rachel Ruffle Sweater Black Short (new at C88!)
Earrings:  (Yummy) Winter Flower Earring - Silver 
Necklace:  (Yummy) Winter Flower Necklace - Silver
Ring:  (Yummy) Winter Flower Ring - Silver
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Christy Mesh Hair - Gingerbread
Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant1 (with PinkFuel Appliers and Izzie Nail Appliers!)

Pose:  In~Stance - "Bubble Love"

I cannot tell you what Aric had on I'm afraid but you can check out his flickr HERE if you are interested in his blogging styles.  :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com