Sunday, April 28, 2013

Flowers In Your Hair

When we were younger we thought
Everyone was on our side
Then we grew a little bit
And romanticized the time I saw
Flowers in your hair
It takes a boy to live
It takes a man to pretend he was there



I like to think I know both of my SL sisters better than most.  I may not always be sister or friend of the year but they are always in my heart and mind.  I see a little of them in everything be it SL or RL.  Sometimes I am in a store and think hey Skylar or Ada would love this and they get a random message from me.  Last night I got a notecard from Severed Garden for this dress release and I zipped on over.  The prices there by the way are AMAZING if you are ever looking for something cute and they have gifting options.  Needless to say I saw this dress and knew Ada needed it immediately with this boho style and batik bottom.  So I dragged her off to Kaelyn's sim (It All Starts With a Smile) and this just sort of happened.  (I am sending Skylar the pink one when I see her, shhhhh!)  :)  

What we are wearing:
Autumn:
Hair:  tram  C407 hair / maroon
Skin:  [PF] Alyx <Vanilla> - Winged/Eye B (aubbrow)
Dress & Flowers:  *{ SeVered GarDeN }* Jamila - grass
Feet:  [Gos] Barefoot - Flat 
Pose:  !bang - Taurus 2


Adaline:
Hair: !lamb. Blue Velvet (Mesh) - Chocolate Bars Pack
Skin: Glam Affair - Margot - America 04
eyes: .ID. Soulful / Mesh Eyes / Green Light / Left
Dress & Flowers: *{ SeVered GarDeN }* Jamila - earth
Pose:  !bang - Simple 1c




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com