Friday, May 24, 2013

Oh hey!



You know The Arcade Gatcha starts in just SEVEN short days, right? I've been keeping my eye on flickr and Plurk to see what goodies I am going to need to get my hands on. The most exciting, by far, are these awesometastic squirt guns from MishMish! When Aime dropped them on me yesterday, I swear I squealed, chair danced and hyperventilated all at once! They are so fantastic!! There are 12 to collect, all in fabulous colors....and three of them are rare, a shark, a dolphin and an orca! The orca is, by far, my favorite! They come with a hud to turn the water on and off...perfect for a surprise shot! This is going to be a great summer!


***Edit*** I almost forgot! See that sexy van behind us? You can get that from 22769 at The Home and Garden Expo, starting today!! It's filled with single poses and couples snuggles...Autumn even serenaded us with some Bongo's last night....fabulous!

What we are wearing:

Squirt Guns: MishMish - Arcade Gatcha June!!!

Skylar:

Bikini: G*Field - Frill Bikini - White
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Izumi - Wild Honey
Skin: Glam Affair - Margot 01 - Europa
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands - Casual
Feet: Gos Boutique - Barefeet - Flat

Autumn:

Bikini: DRIFT Tini Kini - Retro Knit Stripes
Hair: Elikatira - Enjoy - Red 05
Tattoo: .:Coll:. - Make You Feel My Love

Hands: Slink Mesh Hands - Elegant
Feet: Gos Boutique - Barefeet - Flat

Skin: Glam Affair - Margot - America 02 - Red

Mr. Fenix:

He was supposed to give me his credits last night, but he failed. I will get them from him when he wakes up from his mid morning nap. If you absolutely need to know something right this minute, leave a comment, drop me an IM or a PP and I will hunt it down for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com