Sunday, May 26, 2013

Today

Today is the greatest
Day I've ever known
Can't live for tomorrow,
Tomorrow's much too long
I'll burn my eyes out
Before I get out 


The Liaison Collaborative opened its doors to The Boutique again this month and I confess it did some damage to my linden balance.  That said get over there because there is some really cute stuff out including three new hairs by Elikatira including the one I am wearing.  The skirts and tops by Baiastice come in a wide range of colors and patterns to mix and match.  Noodles has some really adorable hair flowers and wreaths out as well as jewelry.  And lastly I could not resist this clothes line by Flowey.  It comes with 5 poses total in it.  You can go check out what they have to offer HERE.

What I am wearing:
Skin:  Glam Affair - Margot - America 02 - Red  (Previous Collabor88 Item)
Hair:  [e] Enjoy - Red 05 *The Boutique
Skirt:  Baiastice_Didi skirt-floral print yellow  *The Boutique
Top:  Baiastice_Lari Halter Neck Top-yellow *The Boutique
Hair Clip:  Noodles - Lotus Hair Clip White *The Boutique
Feet:  Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Flat
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual 
Prop/Pose:  flowey. 'so fresh so clean' prop - The Boutique

(This was just taken on a little island I set up at home, no place special. :))








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com