Friday, June 28, 2013

Back Against The Wall

Now you know
Yeah you got my back against the wall
Oh god
I ain't got no other place to hide
Chained down
Like a sittin' duck just waitin' for the fall
You know
Yeah you got my back against the wall


Just a quick blurb from me today.  I do love Fridays in SL.  It is of course pay day and also the kick off of my shopping weekend.  FLF was awfully good to us this week in my opinion.  I had to show off some of my favorite things including this button tank from Tulip, the Camp Out Stools from What Next and this divider from Lisp.  Also can we talk about love with these new shoes from Slink?  They are made to fit with the mesh medium feet so just remember you need to own those in order to wear these. 

What I am wearing:
Skin:  Glam Affair - Margot - America 04 - Dark Brown
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Valerie Mesh Hair - Chocolate
Shirt:  tulip. Buttoned Tank (Olive)  *FLF
Jeans:  DeeTaleZ Skinny  Jeans  
Bracelet:  Maxi Gossamer - Bracelets - Little Sparrow - Large *United Fashion Project
Necklace:  Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Little Sparrow - Short *United Fashion Project
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant1
Shoes:  Slink Tri-Colour Wedges Classic Trio  *NEW 
Pose:  Adorkable Lean 10
Stool:  {what next} CampOut Stool (forest)  *FLF
Divider:  LISP - Mesh - Ygritte Reclaimed Divider - Natural Wood  *FLF







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com