Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Jet City Woman

Every time I leave
You say you won't be there.
And you're always there.
Every time I cry your name at night,
you pull close and say it's alright.
I look in your eyes, just like the rain.
Washing me, rain wash over me.
Touching your face, I feel the heat
of your heartbeat echo in my head like a scream.
What you do to me!
Waited so long I can't wait another day without you.


 I stopped by TLC's Boutique yesterday and one of the first items I ran across was this open mesh trench from Pink Outfitters.  I had to have it, and well this was why.  Now they do sell a great dress which fits under it as well this was a little more my speed as is.  I paired it up with my favorite Blacklace set and some Donna Flora pearls all in this great Warehouse Skybox from 22769.  You can make some pretty epic shadows with it!  

Credits:
Skin:  -Glam Affair - Lulu ( Jamaica ) 01 D
Hair:  [e] Away - Black 04
Coat:  [Pink Outfitters] Wild Thing Coat - redcoAt
Lingerie:  ~Blacklace~ Incredible: Gray Satin & Lace 
Jewelry:  (Donna Flora) BODZA 
Feet:  Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Flat
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hands (av) Bag & Elegant1
Skybox:  22769 ~ [bauwerk] The Little Warehouse Skybox
Pose:  !bang - mini series - overcome 4
Shoes in hand:  Chachadee 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com