Saturday, June 22, 2013

Hi, I'm Awkward.



Well, I was going to blog my butt off today, but I failed at taking pics, pretty much 100%. So this is what you get. Please excuse my lack of editing and the unrezzed railing on one of the adorable beach huts from 22769. (I didn't do it on purpose, guys, please don't beat me!) I am also failing at making complete, cohesive sentences. So, check out this stuff....its from SummerFest and The Garden! Or run to Tea S. and MishMish and pick up some of my awesometastic accessories!

What I'm wearing:

Bikini: Whippet & Buck - Lambda Bikini - Bark
Shorts: 22769 -Indian Hot Pants - Teal (these were from Numberology, not sure if that is still running, sorry!)
Hair: Chemistry - Buttons - Coffee
Necklace: MishMish - Sea Turtle Necklace - VIP Group Gift! Hurry!
Ring: [tea.s] Chewnicorn Ring - Turqoise
Shades: [tea.s] Lips Glasses - Frog!
Skin: Glam Affair - Margot - America Clean
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands - Elegant
Feet: Gos Boutique Mesh Feet

Stuff:

Beach huts,beach sign, blankets, umbrella, wine and radio: 22769 @ The Garden
Lifeguard Tower: Breno - Avalon Lifeguard Tower @ The Garden
Otter is from Ohmai and Dunneh is from MishMish @ Summer Fest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com