Saturday, June 29, 2013

Sail

Maybe I'm a different breed
Maybe I'm not listening
So blame it on my A.D.D. baby
Sail!



OK, I know it is a rare day I do this many pictures for one blog but once I got on this boat and started to play it just happened.  Focus Poses has reopened their store and this boat was their first release coming back.  It weighs in at 26LI and of course you need a spot to rez it but it is a lot of fun.  There are 13 poses so have at it, enjoy! :)  I paired it up with my Boom Hampton Bikini so I looked all official like with my anchors on.  This is the last day to snag it at Summerfest!

Credits:
Tattoo:  ::Para Designs:: Outlaw Black Medium (Jacket)
Earrings:   [MANDALA]YAKUSHI  RED
Bikini:  *BOOM* Hampton Bikini/anchors (cherry) *Summerfest
Feet:  Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Flat
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Sadie - Browns03
Skin:  Glam Affair - Margot - America 01 - Dark Brown
Boat/Poses:  :: Focus Poses Sail Boat Set ::





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com