Saturday, October 20, 2012

Blow Me One Last Kiss

I think I've finally had enough,
I think I maybe think too much
I think this might be it for us (blow me one last kiss)
 
 
Isn't this dress AMAZING?!  22769 has a whole string of releases that are either out or coming out very soon.  This one will be out at the Zodiac event for Scorpio.  It comes in 4 black and white patterns and a variety of mesh sizes.  I went a little crazy with the black and white theme.  I could not help it, the dress was so fun it really inspired me to pair it up with some of my favorite accessories.
 
What I am Wearing:
 
Dress:  22769 ~ [femme] Geometric Lotus Dress black swirl
Hair:  [e] Rumor - White 05
Skin:  Glam Affair - Cassiopea - America 02 BL
Shoes:  *GF* Strap Shoes "Alex" -patent:black
Lipstick:  Izzie's - Lipstick black
Earrings:  silver metal[MANDALA]Leather Feather Eearings/sumi black
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (lush black)
Bracelet:  Izzie's - Angular Bangles black
Bracelet:  Izzie's - Angular Bangles white
Nals:  Izzie's - Classic Nails
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye
 
Pose:  Adorkable Heartbreaker 1
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com