Saturday, October 20, 2012

The World I Know

This weekend has been so full of goodies, I can barely stand it! Friday started out fantastic with the What Next wood burning stove and the adorable Lisp chairs that match the sofa's out at the current round of Collabor88. (I absolutely love, love, love, this set!) The, yesterday, I stumbled on this super cozy sweater and skirt combo from U.F.O. at SBG. I couldn't wait to get home and get cozy and dream of cold winter nights, snuggled on the couch in front of the fire. ♥


Oh! And this skin from Auxiliary at Collabor88 - I absolutely adore it! I can't take it off!  


What I'm wearing: 

  • Socks: Izzie's - Overknee Socks grey
  • Sweater/Skirt (one piece) ::{u.f.o}::Lullaby cardigan -blue
  • Lashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black
  • Hair: tram  B426 hair(no pearl) / brown 
  • Scarf: [Decoy] Equi Scarf - Solid White (@ Cinema)
  • Skin: [AUX] Love Skin_Fair (DB) - Spicey Flamingo (C88 Oct.2012)
Decor:

  • {what next) Charlotte Woodburning Stove - Almond
  • LISP - Tangerine Dream Chair
  • :CP: Lilith Table
  • MudHoney Laura Ottoman
  • :CP: Lavender Tea Cup (From Seasons Gatcha Winter?)
  • [North West] Polaroids on a string (flowers)
  • floorplan. driftwood clock gatcha (Arcade)
  • PILOT - Murrow Table



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com