Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Dollface

If I had the nerve
I'd drain all your beautiful
All you're good for is burning bloodstreams




Last night, Bella from .evolve. sent out her upcoming release for The Costume Ball (starting 10/24!). It's a pose prop called The Puppeteer. It's an adorable little stage (not shown) with even more adorable animations! I seriously was so excited, I stayed up all night playing with it and taking pictures. This was totally the most fun I've had blogging, yet. Also, do you SEE the skin I'm wearing? I'd been waiting for the perfect reason to buy one of the new Dark Side skins from Glam Affair. There are 13 Halloween themed makeups, 7 Roza and 6 Ginny versions! Ginny is my new favorite, by the way...she's so cute! Ok, I think it's time to sleep now! 

What I'm wearing:

Stockings: erratic / ripped stockings - thigh / white
Dress - Jack Spoon -Oh, valentina 2- pastel pink
Makeup: Izzie's - Dailyn Eyeshadow pink
              *BOOM* streaming tears
Lashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dollface black)
Nails: Izzie's - French Nails
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (October Morning)
Ballet Shoes: Slink Margot Ballet Slippers Silver (with rigged mesh feet)
Hair: [LeLutka]-SALOME hair - Marilyn
Skin: Glam Affair - Dark Side - Ginny 03 A
Poses: Puppeteer - .evolve.p1., .evolve.p1., (marukin) [paradiso] stillwater


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com