Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Counting Bodies Like Sheep


Don't fret precious I'm here, step away from the window
Go back to sleep
Safe from pain and truth and choice and other poison devils,
See, they don't give a fuck about you, like I do.
Count the bodies like sheep
Count the bodies like sheep
Counting bodies like sheep
To the rhythm of the war drums

 
I wish I could even grant you a glimmer into my mind as to how this entire scene came about, but honestly, it just happened.  Sometimes we just need to let all the things that lurk in the dark corners of our mind manifest themselves artistically.
 
These wings were actually a marketplace find.  They have demos in the store however and the store sells them for 100L less than the marketplace listing.  Well worth the trip out of your home to take a peek, especially with halloween lurking around the corner.  You can find them in black, red and white at Elderflower.  
 
Also, I purchased my first bit of CaTwA hair with this release.  I had never picked up anything from there before but this was so different and unique I had to have it!  Go play with it, its fun!
 
What I am Wearing:
 
Hair:  ^;^CaTwA^;^ Katniss [S]/Java
Skin:  Izzie's - Estella Skin pale RB CL
Wings:  [INU-YA]*BlackWings(small)
Lingerie :  ~Blacklace~ Incredible: Gray
Blood:  REPULSE - Bloodbath Full Body Tattoo
Lips:  Izzie's - Lipstick red
Mascara:  :: YaYo :: - Cry Baby - Running Mascara Face Tattoo
Nails/Rings:  [MANDALA]Milky Nails/GAGA Black
Earrings:  silver metal[MANDALA]Leather Feather Eearings/sumi black
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye
Boots:  [Gos] Equestrian Boot - Black
 
Pose:  aDORKable Poses: Enchant 3
Location:  Pirates Grave
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com