Friday, October 26, 2012

Grace, Too

Not gonna lie...if you give me the slightest reason to strip down to my undies, I am totally on board! Remind me to invite you to Undies Month on our sim next time we have it! Anyway...these undies from DeeTalez at The Costume Ball had me ready to strip down right there at the event! They're called "Super Cute Lingerie Set" for a reason...amirite? I couldn't wait to get home...but then I came across the Costume Ball edition of  Fuyu from Izzie's and I about died. Izzie has turned me into a total skin addict...Fuyu is just another reason I can't get enough! After I snagged that and the amazing Ploom hair, I headed home and got down to business! 






What I'm wearing: 

  • Undies: DeeTaleZ Super Sexy Lingerie Set
  • Hair: .ploom. Sha (no mask) - Indecisive
  • Lashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dollface black)
  • Nails: Izzie's - Classic Nails 
  • Ring: KOSH- AUNA RING
  • Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (Medium Onyx)
  • Feet: Slink Mesh Feet - Rigged
  • Earrings : [Atomic] Endearing Earings 
  • Skin: Izzie's - Fuyu Skin (Costume Ball Ed.) MB CL




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com