Friday, October 26, 2012

Ashes to the Stars

Spread my ashes to the stars
Join the raw chaos at heart
Spread my ashes to the stars
Fall forever in the dark.
 
 
Have you been to Cinema yet?  It is gone in a few days!!  Have you been to The Costume Ball yet?  Why not?
 
Can you believe this is my first time trying out Alice Project hair?  I must live under a rock or something.  I always wanted something just like this hair.  Something like it that was actually of a good quality.  I never found it, until now.  I stumbled on this in The Costume Ball and I am in love.  It took me a moment to sort out the huds, this hair has two parts and two huds.  Once I got that off the ground though I had a blast playing with texures, colors, and streaks. 
 
 
This purchase of course then led me to Cinema where I raced through the Sci-Fi Section.  I had to have the LOULOU&CO accessories.  They were so adorable I could not pass them by.  Also Decoy made these adorable skirts and boots. They also come with a hud to change the striping options, I love options!  Also a special bit of love for Adorkable, her pose sets were just amazing!  For this I grabbed her Flux pack!
 
What I am wearing:
 
Hair:  *Alice Project* Demonia Base - Infinity
Hair: *Alice Project* Demonia Cyberlox
Belt:  .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Belt :: COSMOS ::
Necklace:  .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Necklace ::COSMOS ::
Boots:  [Decoy] Hanalei Boots - Black
Skirt:  [Decoy] Yori Skirt - Black
Tank:  fri. - Romcom.Tank (Blush)
Nails/Rings:  [MANDALA]Milky Nails/Atlantis Blue
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Soft Majorelle, w4)
Skin:  -Glam Affair- Roza - The Arcade Gacha Events 08

Pose:  aDORKable Poses: Flux 4

Location:  INSPIRE Space Park

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com