Saturday, October 13, 2012

Everyone Has a Secret

Admit it, you do. I'm waiting for my secret to show up and well...yah. This evening called for sweet and sexy. The Secret Store Babydoll was surely the first thing I pulled out of my closet! Maylee Oh also recently released the Loveable Pumps in the most amazing array of colors. I fell in love instantly. One of those deals where I really should have just sucked it up and bought the fatpack instead of going back ten times to buy individual colors. You can even buy separate color packs with 5 or 6 versions! (I will never learn!)



Anyway, the wine is chilled, the lights are low and the music is on...



  • Tights - Mstyle Dotz Tights - Black 1

  • Gloss - KOSH- GLOSSY LIPS -natural-

  • Ring - Black/Silver [MANDALA] Motsumame Ring

  • Necklace - (Yummy) Jennifer Pearls (3 Strands)

  • Bracelet - (Yummy) Pearl Cuff (L)

  • Hair - *Dura-Girl*37(Coffee)resize

  • Eyes - .ID. Flare [Mens Dept.] / Mesh Eyes / Brown

  • Lashes - ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)

  • Nails - Leverocci - Round Nails_1FA_BlackManicure

  • Shoes - The Secret Store - Lovable Pumps - Cancan

  • Earrings - [ glow ] studio - Little Cross Earring

  • Dress - The Secret Store - Babydoll - Nude Lace

  • Skin - Glam Affair - Ginny Eyebrows Shape 03 (NEW at Collabor88!)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com