Friday, October 19, 2012

I Can't Drive 55

No really, I can't drive 55.  Its only a scooter for crying out loud!  Actually because this is SL I could probably get this thing going so fast I could catch air, but that is beside the point.



I picked up these amazing sequin shirts from Sn@tch in her last release.  She has been putting out some great mesh offerings lately.  Just make sure you demo!  She does it a little different, you buy a pack of one size versus a pack with each size within.  The difference, her items are typically transfer! It is a nice perk, especially for people like me who have clothed more avatars than I can count.  Her stuff always has fun patterns and great colors.  Bonus points for sequins!  This was a great opportunity to show off one of the new Magika hairs!  I love her fades, she makes me want to wear ALL the colors.



So I bet you are wondering how a scooter got involved with all of this?  My sister found it for me as a cheer me up and get your mind off things present.  Prefabrica offers this little mesh darling FREE on marketplace.  Of course I splurged and bought the customization hud for the extra $149L.  My scooter of course had to match me and purple was the color of the day. 

I can't drive 55, but I did almost drive off a platform in the making of this blog...

What I am wearing:

Skin:  Glam Affair - Cassiopea - America 02 BR
Hair:  Magika [Hair S] Tomorrow
Tattoo:  :: YaYo :: - Heart - Tattoo
Top:  :::Sn@tch Mesh Sienna Halter Top (Eggplant-Small):::
Pants:  [ATOMIC] Skinny Jeans - Black (Pants)
Boots:  [Gos] Equestrian Boot - Black
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (lush black)
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Paris Green, w4)
Ring:  (L) White /purple [MANDALA] Motsumame Ring
Necklace:  MG - Necklace - Juicy Love Lips - Long (Collabor88)
Piercing:  [-iPoke-] Heart

Poses/Props:

PREFABRICA Zoomer SGP50 - v1.0
!bang - Stand 126








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com