Wednesday, October 17, 2012

.It's Time.

*waves* I am back again with a quick LOTD.  I adore the color red and since I recenty switched to being a brunette instead of a redhead, I can wear ALL the red, and so I shall!  Today I am wearing some of my very favorite items.  The heels from ChaChaDee are basically amazing and I have them in every. single. color.  Any who, on with the credits!



Shoes - ChaChaDee! - ME GLAMOROUS Red
Top - Leverocci - Soft Satin Blouse
Jeans - R.icielli - ANNA Mesh Jeans
Mesh Hands - Slink Mesh Hand Casual L
Mesh Hands - Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1 R
Bracelet/Watch - [EY:NO] Watch & Leaf-Bracelets (silver) no leafes
Hair - [e] Parade - Brown 08
Skin - Glam Affair - Ginny - America - 03 D HB
Pose - GLITTERATI - 115



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com