Monday, October 22, 2012

I've Got a Ruby Red Desire

It's super late for me and I'm exhausted, but I wanted to share this before I passed out. How amazing is this dress? 22769 has this available for this round of Fair. You should check it out! The boys at 22769 do an amazing job on everything they do. This dress, inspired by 11 AM, is no expection! The adorable coffee bean accessories and the adorable apple earrings can also be picked up at Fair! Get going!


What I'm wearing:

  • Dress: 22769 ~ [femme] 11am Tea Dress (@ Fair!)
  • Shoes - :FANATIK: Classic Pumps 
  • Makeup: Izzie's - Lipstick red
  •               Izzie's - Dailyn Eyeshadow grey
  • Hair: D!va Hair "Aya" (Type A)(Brown diamond)
  • Lashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
  • Bracelet: Izzie's - Coffee Bean Bracelet (r) (mesh)
  • Earrings: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] MIRROR MIRROR Earrings - Ruby (@ Fair!) 
  • Skin: Glam Affair - Ginny - Europa - 01 D
  • Pose: Glitterati

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com