Monday, October 22, 2012

London Rain

I have always loved a rainy day! This overcoat from Ricielli had me longing for a rainstorm on my sim. I'm sure my sisters and my children will be so excited. Bust out your rain boots and come puddle jump!


What I'm wearing:

  • Sweater: [celoe.gea.top.zorba.jacket]
  • Tights: Izzie's - Tights eggshell
  • Lip Gloss: [PF] Kumi <Vanilla/Peach> - Lip Frost - Shine Pinky
  • Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Clementine Hair - Wild honey
  • Lashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
  • Ring: MG - Ring - Ramona 77 
  • Glasses: MIEL GENIUS PEEPERS
  • Over Coat: Ricielli Mesh Overcoat /lacednavy
  • Boots: [SC] Surf Co. - Paperboy Ankle Boots w/Sock - Brown (No longer available)
  • Skin: [PF] Kumi <Vanilla> - Opal (dkbrow)
  • Pose: ROZENA ~neko pose~ rururu
  • Umbrella: ++NODe++umbrella_v2_NO13


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com