Saturday, October 27, 2012

Rock you Like a Hurricane

Here I am, rock you like a hurricane...
 
 
 
As we all brace for the coming storm on the east coast I want to send out lots of love to all my SL friends that will be in the path of this beast of a storm.  I hope it fizzles out into nothing and we can joke laugh and have a ton of memes about it in days to come.  But please, until then, take it seriously.  Stay Safe!!!  If I am down for a few days, well, I live in the middle of that bitch of a storms path.  Keep those fur babies safe as well!!
 
What I am wearing:
Skin:  Izzie's - Estella Skin pale DB CL
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Lola summer Mesh Hair - Chocolate
Skirt:  MIEL CARGO SKIRT - army
Shirt: * RezIpsa Loc * ~ Plurk T's ~ Mmm (jacket layer) (Gacha Item)
Shoes:  ::Kookie:: Warmer/Armarda long / Noir
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Dusky Bronze, w4)
Bracelets:   Fenris Leather Cuff ~silentparrow!
Necklace:  .:L&B:. S'Wear "Jasper" Womens DogTag - Diamond (Gacha Item I believe)
Pose/Props:
aDORKable Poses: Flux 3m
Flashlight:  M-Arc Mirror Flashlight (Free on Marketplace)
 
Decor:
Table:  (TokiD) wooden vintage table (small) (dark)
Lights:  (TokiD) francis lights (small)
Plants:  [ keke ] 6 little potted plants
Plant:  Rustica - Mesh Houseplant (FF gift item)
 
 
 


1 comments:

Talismere said...

I hope you'll be safe too! Great job done with the picture <3 Smoochies from Tal.

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com