Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Sweetest Thing

You can sew it up but you still see the tear
Oh oh oh, the sweetest thing
Baby's got blue skies up ahead
But in this I'm a rain cloud

Sweetest Thing 2

I can't tell you where my mood is swinging to lately. It has been hovering somewhere between cute and adorable and I want to scream and kick you in the head. Why else would I pair mouse ears, a dress blazer and skulls and spikes together in the name of fashion? You know, it still came out pretty darn cute though in my opinion.

Sweetest Thing 1

Sometimes when your heart is hurting, you find your greatest inspiration.

What I am Wearing:

fri. - Romcom.Tank (Black) - Jacket
::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (lush black)
::Exile:: Release Me:Swiss
ChaChaDee! - ME GLAMOROUS HighHeel Black
Izzie's - Metallic Gradient Nails
Leverocci - Sleek Blazer_Wine
Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Paris Green, w4)
MG - Bangle - Ramona 77 - Collabor88
MG - Ring - Ramona 77 - Collabor88
R.icielli - ANNA Mesh Jeans / #02  - In Store Pumpkin Hunt
[-iPoke-] Heart
[Auxiliary] Gacha_Mouse Ears (Plain) - Black - Arcade Gacha
{me.} Rock'N Chic MAXI Bracelets SILVER //  - Limited Bazaar
{me.} Rock'N Chic Necklace // SILVER - Limited Bazaar
{me.} Rock'N Chic Ring SILVER - Limited Bazaar
Glam Affair - Cassiopea - America 02 BR

Pose:

[Lauria] The Sweetest Thing 3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com