Monday, October 15, 2012

Everything Is The Way It Is

Just a quick LOTD! I am a sucker for pink, so when I saw these new League boots came in pink, I didn't even thing twice about it...they were mine! Of course, the matchy matchy tank top made me happy, too! Also, this skybox I'm standing in is phenomenal! It's made by [DECO] and its available at the October round of The Men's Department. I can't wait to decorate it!

Stay lovely, my friends! ♥



What I'm Wearing:

  • Tattoo: Tenjin Henna Blossom Tattoo Faded 1

  • Boots: *League* Dhara Boots

  • T0Shirt: -tb- Peek-a-boo Vneck - White 4

  • Makeup: cheLLe - (eyeshadow) Dreamy

  •                    ROZENA ~Glam Angel~ pink

  • Tank: *League* Trapeze Tank -Pastel Pink

  • Lashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (minimalist black)

  • Hair: >TRUTH< Mindy w/Roots - cupcake

  • Bracelets: ASO! Leather Bracelet-coin(brownxsilver)

  •                      ASO! Leather Bracelet-GG

  • Nails: Izzie's - Metallic Gradient Nails

  • Pants: Maitreya Leggings - Suede-Taupe

  • Skin: -Glam Affair - Giselle - Natural D Clean

  • Skybox: [DECO] Fishtown Warehouse Skyloft






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com