Thursday, October 11, 2012

Union of the Snake

To say I am excited about the upcoming Cinema event would be an understatement.  I am positively giddy!  Paco Pooley from 22769 was amazing enough to grant Skylar and I this preview of his new goods and I have been bursting at the seams to share it!  Have you been to his store?  Why not?!  Get over there. He has some really nice mesh stuff at great prices.

Temple Of Doom

This temple shocked me.  I had honestly not expected that along with the clothing.  What a cool treat!  We rezzed this little gem up in the air on a platform.  The surround is a great little gadget I picked up at Landscapes Unlimited by By Sominel Edelman.  We have used it to date for lots of things snow to beach scenes and now this.  A few palm trees an torches we had in our inventory and voila!  Instant movie set.  I give you the Temple of 22769 Snakes!

Cobra Queen

Starring Skylar Coeur as The Cobra Queen.  Paco did a great job with this piece.  The movement on the mesh and the details were great.  I think Skylar had a lot of fun in it.  She looked pretty darn epic!  Everything included is from 22769.  The gown, the headpiece, the make up and even that mean looking snake.  Why did it have to be snakes!!!

Lara Couture

In a surprising twist, I starred as the heroin Lara Couture here.  The shorts and top also by 22769!   I think  may sneak these shorts into some of my every day wear too they fit so cute. I had a lot of fun with this mixing some old with the new and getting a bit muddy!  It is not all manicures and spas being an action hero!

Temple of 22769 Snakes Fight

I hate to ruin the ending, but I gave that Cobra Queen what she had coming to her!

Credits:

Temple:  22769 ~ [bauwerk] Dragon Temple

Skylar:

Glam Affair:  Lilith – America – Clean D
Make Up:  22769 ~ [femme] Cobra Queen makeup  (CINEMA)
Snake:  22769 ~ Cobra (rigged mesh)  (CINEMA)
Dress:  22769 ~ [femme] cobra queen dress purple  (CINEMA)
Head:  22769 ~ [femme] cobra queen headwrap purple  (CINEMA)

Autumn:

Skin: Glam Affair – Cassiopea – America 02 BR
Lashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (lush black)
Hair: [e] Control - Brown 10
Nails: Izzie’s – Metallic Gradient Nails (Lazy Sunday!)
Shorts:  22769 ~ [femme] cargo shorts creme (CINEMA)
Top:  22769 ~ [femme] Heroine Bra Blue  (CINEMA)
Boots:  ::Kookie:: Armarda long / Noir
Mud:  ViGo - Dirty all Over

Poses:

The Cobra Queen:
Lara Couture:  !Bang Stand 127
Fight:  *FD POSE* Fight

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6p5Q6_JBes]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com