Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I had some things I'd like to say to you

This dress has an amazing booty. Seriously. I think I'm going to buy all the colors and just stare at it all day long. No time to write any more...I need to go show this off!


What I'm wearing:

  • Dress: ::HH:: Hucci Evreux Dress S - French Roast

  • Tights: Mstyle Dotz Tights - Red 3

  • Boots: [Gos] Equestrian Boot - Chocolate

  • Makeup: cheLLe - (eyeshdw) Mix and Match Naturals (Outer - Dark Blue)

  • [ a.e.meth ] - Eye Shimmers (Silver)

  • Izzie's - Lipstick red (Dailyn Skin)

  • Hair: !lamb. Oh Baby Doll (Mesh) - Kit Kat

  • Ring: (L) Red/Gold [MANDALA] Motsumame Ring

  • Piercing: .Pekka. Mon Piercing - Mouth

  • Lashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)

  • Earrings: KOSH- TINK EARRING R

  • Nails: Leverocci - Round Nails_1FA_ScarlettPlain

  • Necklace - Gold Heart Key - Long

  • Belt: [M]The Secret Store - Fabric Rose Belt - Vermilion

  • Glam Affair - Lilith - America - Clean D






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com