Monday, October 8, 2012

.Are We All We Are.

Hi there!  My family talked me into blogging again, and by "talked me into" I mean they forced me :))I am not much for talking so I will keep it short!  I am the daughter of Skylar and the niece of Autumn and Adaline.  I like to mix and match all the things, new and old.  And my style changes daily depending on my mood.  So here is my look for you today, a mix of brand new releases with older items.









Socks -Izzie's - Overknee Socks red
Lipstick - -Belleza- Shy/Betty Pale lips 0
Piercing - .HoD. - End Of The Night Prt. 1 Female - Razor
Ring - Lost Eden - Eve's Eye - SILVER + FIRE TOPAZ
Dress - tram -napoleon mini op(Mesh)[beige]
Hair 0 [e] Novel - Brown 08
Boots - [[Gos] Equestrian Boot - Chocolate - NEW
Skin - Glam Affair - Ginny - Europa - 02 (Collabor88 item)



[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdjAvlkHCtI]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com