Sunday, October 7, 2012

And The Trees Are Stripped Bare...

I really miss summer. I don't hate the fall, but I don't love it like everyone else seems to. Where I'm from, fall means in just a few short weeks there will be snow and cold and misery, so I've been holding on to my shorts and flip flops for as long as I possibly can. This sweater from Severed Garden, however, really made me take the leap into fall fashion. I am now ready to succumb to warm cozy sweaters, comfortable jeans and all my favorite boots. Autumn was mad that I snagged it before her, so I let her stand in the picture with me...brat.



This actually comes with an entire outfit, including shorts, leggings, shoes, purse and so much more...go check it out!

What we're wearing:

Poncho's, shirts, arm warmers and headbands: .:.*{ S.G }*.:. Poncho + Sweater

On Autumn:

Makeup: *Fishy Strawberry* Kokeshi Gloss - Red
Lashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (lush black)
Hair: >TRUTH< Soleil - cocoa
Nails: Izzie's - Metallic Gradient Nails (Lazy Sunday!)
Rings: LaGyo_Macarons multiring - R hand
Jeans: R.icielli - ANNA Mesh Jeans / #02 S
Earrings: [ glow] studio Early Morning Earth Silver Earrings
Piercing: [-iPoke-] Heart
Skin" Glam Affair - Cassiopea - America 02 BR

On Skylar:

Jeans: Maitreya Zipper-Skinny Jeans *  Dirty

Makeup: [ a.e.meth ] - Eye Shimmers (Purple)

blackLiquid MAKEUP - soft pink glitter shaddow
Ring: White /purple [MANDALA] Motsumame Ring
Piercing: .Pekka. Mon Piercing - Mouth
Lashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Hair: ::Exile:: Break Away:Swiss
Nails: Leverocci - Round Nails_1FA_BlackPlain
Earrings: [MAGIC NOOK] Babydoll Earring Medium
Skin: Glam Affair - Lilith - America - Clean D





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com