Friday, October 5, 2012

Why Don't You Slide...

OK! Here goes! This is a first for me. Safe to say, I have never blogged before in my life. (OK, that's a lie, I once blogged on my kid av...once!) I'm not really sure where I'd like to take this venture, so I figured I would start simple. I come from a family of bloggers and I've seen the amazing things they've done. Do I aspire to be as wonderful as they are? Of course. Will I ever be? That has yet to be seen.

So, this is me. Cute, simple and usually understated. Pink is definitely a common theme in my life. When I saw these sneakers, originally, it was love at first sight. Then I learned they came in pink...sold! Toss on some comfy jeans, a simple top, pull the hair back and I'm done. That's me. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Image

What makes me, me:

  • Tattoo: flowey. eternal love 1

  • Jeans -tb- Juju Jeans - White Lace 1 (Old Collabor88 item)

  • Gloss: ROZENA/ Kiss Kiss ~ dolce

  • Makeup: [ a.e.meth ] - Eye Shimmers (Silver)

  • Bracelet:(Yummy) Pearl Bracelet (L)

  • Shoes: *Girl Size* Miles Sneakers - Grey/Pink L / REDGRAVE

  • Piercing: .Pekka. Mon Piercing

  • Hair: ::Exile::Crush:Marone and Head Band

  • Nails: Izzie's - Spring/Summer 2012 Classic Nails

  • Earrings: MG - Earring - Love Heart - SILVER

  • Ring: Shakeup! Vintage Ring [01]

  • Necklace: [MAGIC NOOK] Cameo Necklace (Deco) / Chest

  • Top: {mon tissu} Frock Dress (M) ~ White

  • Skin:Glam Affair - Lilith - America - Clean D

  • Pose: Olive Juice - ILY Tyra!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com