Friday, October 5, 2012

One More Cup of Coffee

One More Cup of Coffee

This really is my favorite time of year.  If my chosen SL name had not tipped you off to that, you know it now.  There is something about the weather, the crispness in the air, the way a hot cup of coffee tastes on a cold morning and the smell of all things apple and pumpkin.  As a lot of our friends know, our SL family lives on a sim together.  We really do enjoy ourselves on the turn of each season changing things over.  I am looking forward to the return of the ice skating pond in a few months, but for now preparing for Halloween will be exciting enough.

I picked up these gates from *. emm { shop} last weekend while  I was doing my Lazy Sunday rounds.  The best part about them was they were mod so I was able to extend them a little bit further and have a pretty little fall gate leading in to my parcel.

I also have another very gifted sister, Miss Adaline May, who made this adorable coffee pose I am wearing.  You can purchase the three pack of poses here on marketplace for 50L : The Rotten Peach

What I am wearing:

{Happy} Snuggly Knit Tights (Mocha)
*Fishy Strawberry* Kokeshi Eyes v.2 - Wet Green
*Fishy Strawberry* Kokeshi Gloss - Bronze
::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
coldLogic combo - watson.olive (XS)
Izzie's - Classic Nails
Maitreya Stagioni Boots * Chestnut
Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Paris Green, w4)
Mandala - Monica earring/inca gold
Shakeup! Vintage Ring [03]
[e] Away - Brown 10
Glam Affair - Cassiopea - America 02 BR

Pose:  The Rotten Peach:  coffeelove-coffeegood

[youtube=http://youtu.be/DZfVbvSVUbw]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com