Friday, October 5, 2012

The Other Sister

You've met my two beautiful sisters Autumn & Skylar so I guess I should introduce myself, I'm the other other sister, Adaline, always late to the party, a little emo, a little indie, but filled with a whole lot of love. Ok that's enough of that... on to the more interesting stuff.

My favorite thing about fall is being able to break out my cardigans, that warm safe feeling they give you when you slip them on when the air gets a bit to cold, or you've had a bad day and its the only thing around to snuggle, you can just pull it up around your neck and nestle into it. I am so a creature of comfort, always opting for worn flat boots rather than ever fashionable high heels, so fall just speaks it me,  its a season filled with comfort.



Credits:

Wearing -

  • Dress Cardigan Combo: coldLogic dress - keach.navy

  • Leggings: The Secret Store - Pumpkin wool tights

  • Boots: Maitreya Stagioni Boots * Coal

  • Hair: [e] Over - Essentials Collection

  • Skin: Glam Affair - Lilith - America 01

  • Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes (Sea Green)


Scenery -

  • Punkins & Autumn Garland: Apple Fall [AF]

  • Bridge: *~MMG's~* Landing pier[wide]-flat_2prim [moss]

  • Trees: Botanical - Sugar Maple &  Linden

  • Fence: *. emm ; hello autumn, it's me {red leaves}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com