Sunday, November 4, 2012

Bitches Be Crazy

This morning my Sister, Adaline, IM'd me and asked me for my favorite saying. If you know me at all, you know that..."Bitches Be Crazy!" A few hours later, she dropped this on me and I honestly squealed! Adaline is working hard on her mesh creations and has released a few to her Marketplace Store...check it out and check it often because she's coming up with amazing things all the time! 


What I'm wearing:


Socks: Maitreya Moxie Over-Knee Socks * White
Tank: [ATOMIC] Sheer Comfort_New - Pure White
Shirt: [Cynful] Shirt - Joey Alpha
Skirt: Tee*fy HighWaisted Short Skirt
Shoes: NYU -  Oxford Heels, Alpha
Hair: *Dura-Girl*29(Dark Brown)resize
Lashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (minimalist black)
Nails: Izzie's - Classic Nails
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (Mountain Lake, w2)
Skin: Izzie's - Fuyu Skin pale DB CL
Pose: Baffle! Awaiting Grace #2




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com