Monday, November 19, 2012

Isn't She...


Quickly! If you haven't demoed the new Alice Project hair, you're totally missing out. I am the first to admit that I hate change...hate it. I've been wearing the same creators for so long, I was starting to get bored. I started with changing skin...and now I'm on to hair! I haven't been all that familiar with Alice Project, I've purchased a few styles but they seem to have gotten lost in the dungeon that is my inventory. Besides, I always had my go to's. So when I saw on plurk that Alice had RAINBOW HAIR (!!!), I just had to check it out. Guess what. I love it. The style below is Blonde/Pink...I love pink! The best part? You can get this hair for free right now in the Where Is The Concert Hunt!



What I'm wearing:

Top: .: vive nine :. Lina Scrunchy Bustier in Lilac
Panties: DeeTaleZ Lingerie super cute lingerie Set white
Tattoo: Tenjin Simple Sketch Tattoo Upper Faded
Hair: *Alice Project* Steph II - Blonde/Pink
Glasses: BALACLAVA!!  Roux Readers & Shades (white)
Lashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Nails: Izzie's - French Nails
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (October Morning)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com