Monday, November 19, 2012

Kiss From a Rose

I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the gray.
 

One of my guilty pleasures is a slinky little nightgown.  There is just something so sexy and alluring about it, at least in my eyes.  I pounced on this dress from Baiastice when it released at Fair.  My budget had only allowed for me to grab one that day but I had a feeling I will be sneaking back for more colors.  The red just jumped out at me first but I don't think you could go wrong with any option. 

What I am Wearing:

Skin:  Izzie's - Geanna Skin pale LB CL
Eyeshadow:  Izzie's - Geanna Eyeshadow smokey
Lipstick:  Izzie's - Lipstick dark red
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Christy Mesh Hair - Chocolate
Dress:  Baiastice_Aida dress-hot red
Necklace:  [PM] Group Gift : Pearl Necklace
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Paris Green, w4)
Nails:  Izzie's - Classic Nails

Pose:  aDORKable Poses: Lean 10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com