Saturday, November 24, 2012

Finally!

I finally did it. I broke down and made it winter on the Coeur Sim. It still has a ways to go before its perfect, but I needed a break, so I stopped and snapped a photo of my adorable sim winter decorating outfit. I'm normally not an orange girl, but this ski vest from Epic had hearts! I can't turn down hearts...plus it's perfect for all the heavy lifting and moving I have lined up...speaking of...Back to work!




What I'm wearing:



Shirt: erratic / basics - longshirt / lights white (From FLF!)
Vest: *Epic* Kawaii Heart Attack Ski Vest
Jeans: {mon tissu} Nora Skinny Jeans ~ Dark
Makeup: [ a.e.meth ] - Eye Shimmers (Silver)
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Amelie Mesh Hair - Wild honey
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (Mountain Lake, w2)
Skin: -Belleza- Wynter skin (From FLF!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com