Sunday, November 25, 2012

Space Lord

Built in my nightmares and using my name
You're stroking my cortex and you know I'm insane
 
 
It has been a while guys, and now it is post-holiday catch up time!  I had so many new things to look at I had no idea where to start!  I could not resist showing off these cute little stompers from Adore & Abhor.  The Go Go Galaxy boots come in four color combinations all with the rather out of this world swirl that you see here.   Go check them out!
 
What I am Wearing:
Skin:  -Glam Affair - Roza - BaroQ 01 - D
Hair:  >TRUTH< Dolly - elvira
Boots:  +>A&A<+ Gogo Galaxy - Ultraviolet
Panties:  1 Hundred. Temptation Panties. Leopard
Belt:  .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Belt :: COSMOS ::
Necklace:  .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Necklace ::COSMOS ::
Nails:  [MANDALA]Milky Nails/GAGA Black
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Soft Majorelle, w4)
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)

Pose:  aDORKable Poses: Touch Me 1m
 

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the look! :D

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com