Friday, November 30, 2012

The Sweetness

I love Somnia...love it! Sanura Snowpaw has the most colorful and most adorable creations! This dress is no exception and you can pick these adorable dresses up in the With Love Hunt for just 10L! They come in six juicy colors (I had to wear the pink, of course!)! They're so light, fluffy and colorful...they reminded me of cupcakes! I initally had more cupcakes and a bunch of gifts set up for this shoot, but my sim crashed and they all disappeared! But these adorable cupcakes are FREE from Poche!



What I'm wearing:

Dress: .: Somnia :. Velvet Shimmer {Pink}
Hair: *Alice Project* Steph II [S] - Blonde/Pink
Shoes: :FANATIK: NotSoClassic Pumps Candy
Skin: Izzie's - Dailyn Skin pale BLB CL
Lipstick: Izzie's - Lipstick magenta
Eyeshadow: Izzie's - Dailyn Eyeshadow orange
Crown: -LaViere- Fake Plastic Crown Pink
Cupcakes: Poche
Pose: Glitterati - 333


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com