Friday, November 30, 2012

Wintertime Love

Wintertime winds blow cold the season
Fallen in love, I'm hopin' to be
Wind is so cold, is that the reason?
Keeping you warm, your hands touching me
  
 

A little more on the With Love Hunt that will be starting on November 30th.  I feel like I have barely scratched the surface as to what is available from it.  I really do love winter on our home sim right now so I cannot resist taking my pictures there. 

What I am Wearing:

Skin:  Glam Affair - Roza Basic - Europa - With <3 D (With Love Hunt)
Leggings:  Gawk! Patchy Cotton Leggings A  (With Love Hunt)
Sweater: With Love <3 From ... =Zenith=(Begie Floral)V Neck Sweater  (With Love Hunt)
Boots: [ iren ] Uggs- With Love Hunt  (With Love Hunt)
Earrings:  :+*R*+: Snedronningen Pierced Earrings  (With Love Hunt)
Hair: >TRUTH< Cheyenne - toast
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Paris Green, w4)
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Nails:  Izzie's - Classic Nails

Pose:  In~Stance - "Blow" 1  (With Love Hunt)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com