Thursday, November 29, 2012

Call Me

Cover me with kisses, baby
 Cover me with love
 Roll me in designer sheets
 I'll never get enough
 

Don't forget the With Love Hunt will be starting on November 30th!  I feel like this is only another small sampling of everything it has to offer and I am so impressed with the quality of the items. 

What I am Wearing: 

Skin:  Lara Hurley-Yuna*With Love Hunt  (With Love Hunt)
Dress:  .::PiCHi::. Houndstooth Couture Dress [white]  (With Love Hunt)
Necklace:  MG - Necklace - Paris Black Diamond - Combo ALL - SILVER (With Love Hunt)
Ring:  [ glow ] studio - Diamond Bar ring (black) (With Love Hunt)
Clutch:  JD - Hearty Clutch Bag Carbon - (With Love Hunt)
Hair:  [e] Melody - Black 04
Nails:  Izzie's - Classic Nails
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Paris Green, w4)

Pose:  aDORKable Poses: Call Me 2  (With Love Hunt)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com