Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What Is Love


Oh, I don't know why you're not there 
I give you my love, but you don't care 
So what is right and what is wrong 
Gimme a sign 


I don't know why, but as soon as I put on these NEW Oblivion Jeans from .evolve. I haven't been able to stop singing this song. Possibly because I love them so much! Bella totally has a way with jeans! She has never released a pair I didn't absolutely need. While you're in the store picking up your amazing new jeans, check out the mini sale going on, as well! Bella has her Cinema and Costume Ball items 50% off  for one week only! If you didn't get a chance to pick them up during the events, go go go!

What I'm wearing:

Tank: [Ill] Illusory - Graphic Top_Love
Blazer: (TokiD) floral blazer (alpha)
Jeans: .evolve.oblivion.jeans. - NEW!
Shoes: - Sneakers Miles
Makeup: Izzie's - Fuyu Eyeshadow pinkblue
               Izzie's - Lipstick rose
Ring: White/purple [MANDALA] Motsumame Ring
Necklace: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. One Day Necklace
Hair: >TRUTH< Sara - barbie
Nails: Izzie's - Classic Nails
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (October Morning, w1
Bracelet: MG - Bracelet - Barcelona
Skin: Izzie's - Fuyu Skin pale DB CL
Pose: Diesel Works Daisy1




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com