Monday, November 26, 2012

You Spin Me




I got to be your friend now, baby
And I would like to move in just a little bit closer

New Cute Poison and how stinkin cute is this dress? It's called the Strict Confidence dress and it's exclusive to the Singer Icon Fair! It totally gave me the 80's roller stating vibe the second I put it on, so I headed straight to the rink! Super fun!



What I'm wearing:


Leggings: ::CB:: Lace Leggings (No longer available)
Dress: Cute Poison - Strict Confidence Dress
Lipstick: ROZENA ~Glam Angel~ pink
Hair: .ploom. Bria - Dipped 1
Skates: JustB /rainbow roller skate L WHITE
Lashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (papilion tintable)
Nails: Izzie's - Classic Nails
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (Light Onyx)
Earrings: MG - Earrings - Juicy Love Lipstick
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Juicy Love Lips - Short
Ring: MG - RING - LoveHeart
Skin: -Glam Affair-  Roza - Natural - I'm Crazy - Pink






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com