Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Honey Bee

Come on now, give me some sugar
Give me some sugar, little honey bee
Don't be afraid, not gonna hurt you
I wouldn't hurt my little honey bee
 
 
 
Cute Poison has released the above dress and boots for the Singer Icon Fair.  They had such a great fit and came along at a perfect time to pair them up with some goodies from the Bees for the Seasons event.  I obviously had a little too much fun making up this look!
 
 
I just had to give you a close up of the Glam Affair skin presently at the Bees for the Seasons.  Roza has always been a favorite of mine and seeing it in the different options for this event, well I had to get them!  Also there is not much time left at the Alice Project Cyber Monday sale, run on over to scoop up some really fun hair now! 
 
What I am Wearing:
 
Skin:  -Glam Affair- Roza - Eyebrows Shape 01
Hair:  *Alice Project* Steph II [S] - Infinity
Dress:  Cute Poison - Strict Confidence Dress
Boots: Cute Poison - Morpheus Boot
Antenna:  BeeHive - Bees Antenna Un-Rigged Mesh (Yellow)
Rings: LaGyo_Beehive ring silver
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Starstruck black)
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Paris Green, w4)
Nails:  Izzie's - Classic Nails
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com