Thursday, December 13, 2012

Click Click Boom

All this, I seek, I find, push the envelope to the line
Make it, break it, take it, until I'm overrated

 
 
I feel a little nostalgic on this one.  When I first came to SL I really wanted to roleplay and one of the first sims I found was Ravenhurst.  I took a little walk down memory lane there today to take some blog pictures as it fit the beat up urban style I was looking for.  Things have changed, they always do, and now they are on a new storyline.  If you like something dark urban with a twist of supernatural in there I suggest you take a look to see what they have to offer! 
 
 
On to other matters, did you know LaRoo shoes opened their doors!  They have a few releases out now and these boots are just love!  These mesh darlings are available in 10 colors or a fat pack option!  They also have a holiday themed pair as their subscribo gift right now so you should go check them out!
 
What I am wearing:
 
Skin:  Izzie's - Geanna Skin pale RB CL
Lipstick:  Izzie's - Lipstick rust
Hair:  [kik]hair-Fine-I(brown)
Shoes:  (LaRoo) Clyde Boots (black)
Shirt:  *T.Whore*- Slouchy Tee Colors Black 2
Jacket:  ::HH:: Hucci Kalare Blazer - Midnight
Shorts:  {mon tissu} Cuffed Denim Shorts ~ Medium Wash
Garters:  WWI Army Girl Garters Charcoal v2
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Paris Green, w4)
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Nails:  Izzie's - Classic Nails
Weapon:  Syldavian M9
 
Pose:   Frozen - pistol pose 4
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com