Sunday, December 2, 2012

Cold Day In The Sun

Everyone is Gatcha crazy this weekend! I'm sure you've seen a billion pictures of all the amazing items that some of the grids best designers have come up with, so I'm not going to give you another post like that! Just a little shot of me, in a few of my favorite Gatcha items. The A-Frame cabin behind me is my current skybox. It was a MudHoney item from Spruce Up Your Space a round or two ago and its so, so cute! Go get your Gatcha on, kids!


What I'm wearing:

Sweatshirt: tulip. Baggy Sweatshirt (Arcade Item!) 
Undershirt: fri. - Longsleeve Scoop.Tee (White)
Jeans: {mon tissu} Denim - Lou Lou ~ Used
Hat/Hair: Miamai_TCS_Deer Black
               Miamai_TCS_Hair Blonde

Lashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Earrings: Alice Project - Snowflake Earring (Advent Item, Day 1)
Rings: Yummy Boho Ring - Black
Boots: Kao suede fringe boots /ash
Skin: Izzie's - Eliza Skin porcelain DB CL

Pose: Olive Juice - Snowflakes In The Wind




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com